Old Bay Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are a healthy, EASY, and protein-packed snack the whole family will love.
Old Bay Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are the perfect healthy on the go snack. They are tasty and filling making them perfect for busy days. This snack is also a great addition to an appetizer table!
Old Bay Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
This recipe is quite possibly one of the easiest recipes I have ever posted. And it’s pretty darn tasty as well. I don’t know about you, but I am obsessed with Old Bay seasoning. In the past, I have only used it for Shrimp Boils. But, I am so excited I branched out because I am pretty sure I will be using it on just about anything now. First up: Old Bay Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. Like I have already mentioned a million times, these are the PERFECT snack. Serve them as a crunchy addition to an appetizer table or separate the servings for individual snacks.
Here’s how I did it:
- Place the pumpkin seeds into a bowl.
- Add the oil and seasoning.
- Mix it all up really well.
- Pour onto a baking sheet into an even layer.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes. Stirring halfway to make sure the pumpkin seeds don’t burn.
- Store in an airtight container or ziplock baggies.
PRO Tip: I would recommend separating out the portions and storing in individual containers. Otherwise, you might be tempted to eat all of them in one sitting.
THAT’S IT. So stinking easy. I cannot wait for you to try out this recipe. Hop over to Instagram to let me know what you think of these Old Bay Roasted Pumpkin Seeds. And be sure to tag me if you make this recipe.
Other recipes you may enjoy:
- 1 (5-ounce) package pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoons old bay seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Mix all ingredients together and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway to prevent burning.
*One serving is 1/4 cup.