These Roasted Brussels Sprouts are so full of flavor you won’t believe you are eating healthy.
Oh my goodness, these Roasted Brussels Sprouts are going to become a new family favorite. The Brussels are perfectly crispy yet creamy. The bacon adds so much flavor, you will think you have gone to food heaven.
Not only do they taste delicious, but they are so incredibly easy to whip up. You literally toss all ingredients into a baking dish and bake until crispy. And then you have a winning side dish ready for the table. If you are making multiple dishes, make these Roasted Brussels Sprouts first. THEN while they are baking, you can work on everything else.
I mean LOOK AT THAT. Heaven. You cannot go wrong with bacon and brussels sprouts. You just can’t. Please promise me you will make this immediately.
And make sure to let me know if you make these Roasted Brussels Sprouts. I am dying to know what you think! 🙂
- I prefer frozen brussels sprouts. They tend to be creamy on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- If using frozen, defrost in the microwave for 3 minutes. Don’t do the max time suggested on the package.
- If using fresh, you may need to cook longer than 40 minutes.
- This recipe is SUPER EASY to double, triple, quadruple. Whatever you may need to feed a crowd.
- To get super crispy Brussels, make sure you lay them in an even layer on a baking dish. Use more pans if necessary.
Other recipes you may enjoy:
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, quartered *fresh or frozen
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. Mix all ingredients together. Place on a baking pan.
3. Bake for 40 minutes until crispy.