These Roasted Ranch Parmesan Potatoes are so easy, HEALTHY, and super delicious. They will be your new go-to side dish.
Oh my word. These Roasted Ranch Parmesan Potatoes are so stinking delicious AND EASY. Since creating this recipe a few weeks ago, we have had these potatoes as a side dish multiple times. They are bursting with flavor and the kids LOVE them.
Can you tell I am so into the easy one pan side dish thing these days. This recipe is another perfect dish to toss in the oven and then work on the rest of the meal. I mean you can’t beat that!
Don’t let the ingredient list scare you. You should have most, if not all, of the spices in your cabinet. Go ahead and make a big batch of the seasoning (that way, you have some for other recipes… ranch dressing or buffalo chicken dip perhaps). Once the spices are mixed together, it is smooth sailing. Toss everything in a bowl, mix it up, and then toss it on a pan to bake.
- Make sure to cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces. They are easier to eat and will crisp up on the outside while remaining soft on the inside.
- Depending on your oven, you may need to cook for a longer or shorter time period. Keep an eye on the potatoes.
As always, come find me on Instagram and let me know what you think!
Other recipes you may enjoy:
These Roasted Parmesan Ranch Potatoes are so easy, HEALTHY, and super delicious!
- 10 red baby potatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 450.
2. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (except parmesan) until potatoes are thoroughly coated.
3. Place on a baking dish in a single layer.
4. Bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle Parmesan over the top.
5. Bake for an additional 20 minutes until soft and crispy.