1. Cube potato and pulse in a food processor until it is "riced.' Alternatively, grate the sweet potato with a cheese grater.
2. Squeeze out all excess water using a nut milk bag or towel.
3. Mix the sweet potato with the rest of the crust ingredients until fully incorporated.
4. Press mixture into a pie plate.
5. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
1. Saute the onion in the avocado oil until translucent and just starting to brown.
2. Add the spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat and let cool.
3. Mix together the rest of the ingredients, and fold in the onion and spinach mixture. Pour in to the crust.
4. Bake for 35-40 minutes until center is set.