These delicious, protein filled pancakes are perfect post workout.
1. Preheat stove and skillet on medium heat. Spray pan with non stick spray.
2. Mash the banana really well. Add almond milk and mix well.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until just mixed together.
4. Big Protein Pancake: pour the batter in the pan, turn heat down to medium low, and cook until bubbles start forming and edges start cooking (typically takes 4-7 minutes). Flip and cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until pancake is firm.
5. A Few Smaller Ones: Measure out 2-4 tablespoons per pancake, depending on how small you want your pancakes. Cook until bubbles start forming and edges start cooking (typically takes 3-5 minutes). Flip and cook an additional 2-5 minutes or until pancake is firm.
1. Mix the peanut butter powder, water, and maple syrup together in a bowl. To make a thicker syrup, just use 1 tablespoon of water.
2. Drizzle on top of pancakes and top with any other toppings you want.