Farmers' Market Tomato Crostini is a refreshingly delicious, easy recipe that is perfect as a snack or a meal.
1. Mix tomato, olive oil, and salt in a bowl. Set aside to marinate.
2. Slice the bread into the thickness of your liking. Start heating skillet.
3. Slice the garlic clove(s) in half and rub the bread with the clove of garlic. Making sure to get both sides of the bread.
4. Melt the butter in the skillet. Grill bread until it is crispy and golden.
5. Spoon the tomato mixture on to the bread and EAT.