The BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe ever. It's bursting with flavor, so incredibly easy to whip up, and is the ultimate appetizer for game day (or any day for that matter).
1. Preheat oven to 400. Place the cream cheese in a bowl and microwave in 30 second spurts until softened.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients, mixing well.
3. Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Serve with chips, crackers, or veggies.
For the chicken:
PRO TIP: Shred the chicken using a stand or hand mixer. Seriously, a game changer! If you need a visual, head over to my Instagram highlights to see a demonstration.