S'mores Toffee dessert made with graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate, butter, and sugar. A fun take on Saltine Toffee.
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Layer the graham crackers in an even layer in dish.
3. Melt butter and sugar together in a saucepan and stir until completely mixed together and a caramel brown color.
4. Pour mixture on to graham crackers and spread to cover.
5. Top with marshmallows.
6. Place in oven for 2-3 minutes until marshmallows are brown and melting. Watch closely! Turn oven off and remove baking dish.
7. Top with chocolate chips and place back in the oven for 1 minute.
8. Remove the dish from the oven and spread chocolate until marshmallows are completely covered.
9. Place in refrigerator or freezer to harden. Then break or cut into squares.
*Store the toffee in the refrigerator to keep it from melting.