This simple recipe featuring s'mores bars is delicious and perfect for those s'mores cravings.
1. Preheat oven to 300.
5. After 30 minutes or so, bake crust for 10 min. Remove from oven and turn up the oven temperature to 375.
6. Layer the chocolate chips on the crust. Then add the marshmallows.
7. Add the remaining crust mixture to the top of the bars. Press firmly.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or until chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
9. Serve hot for ooey, gooey bars. Refrigerate for a more formed bar.