1. Melt candy corn in microwave for 45-second intervals until melted, stirring occasionally.
2. Add peanut butter. Microwave an additional 30 second to soften peanut butter. Mix well.
3. Spread or roll out mixture onto parchment lined baking dish until 1/4- 1/2 inch thick.
4. Melt chocolate in 30-second intervals until melted, stirring occasionally.
5. Spread chocolate on top of candy corn mixture in an even layer.
6. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until the bars are set.
7. Cut or break into pieces.