1. Cook pork on the brown/saute setting until cooked through.
2. Add garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper. Mix together.
3. Cook for 1 minute then turn off Instant Pot.
4. Add tamari and broth.
5. Pour cruciferous crunch (or coleslaw) on top. Don't mix.
6. Close lid and lock.
7. Set Instant Pot to manual on high pressure for 1 min.
8. If using Crockpot version, use the bean/chili setting and once timer starts, turn off after one minute has passed.
9. Mix everything together and serve with wonton chips.
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Cut wonton wrappers into strips.
3. Spray a cookie sheet with oil.
4. Spread wonton wrappers in an even layer on pan.
5. Spray the wrappers with oil. Sprinkle with salt if you would like.
6. Bake for 6 minutes or until crispy! Watch carefully because these can burn quickly.