This foolproof homemade pizza recipe is easy for anyone to master.
1. Preheat oven to 500.
2. Mix yeast with warm water. Let it sit until it is bubbly and foamy. 3-5 minutes.
3. Mix flour, salt, and oil together in a mixer.
4. Add yeast mixture to the mixer. Mix on low/medium speed until the dough forms. It should be a smooth ball. (See post for tips)
5. Place a towel or plastic wrap over the bowl completely covering the dough. Let it rise for 2 hours.
6. Cut dough in half. Spread one half of the dough on a greased pizza pan. Do the same with the other half or freeze it.
7. Top with your favorite toppings.
8. Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
1. Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
2. Add the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and salt. Cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
3. Add the tomato sauce and tomato paste . Mix well.
4. Simmer for at least 20 minutes.
5. Top pizza with sauce. Freeze any leftovers or use as a dipper!