This delicious recipe is perfect for meal prep.
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place pork, sage, marjoram, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a large skillet on medium heat. Mix together and cook until pork is cooked through.
3. Add spinach and green onions. Cook until wilted.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients, and cook until everything is thoroughly mixed together.
5. Line up your mason jars on a baking sheet. Fill each jar about halfway (about 4 ounces) with the sausage/spinach mixture.
6. Add 1/4 c egg whites (or 1 whole egg) on top of the mixture in each jar.
7. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are completely cooked.
8. Let cool. Put lids on the jars and store in refrigerator.